Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas from the Past!

So, I am going to try to do one post every day this month! December, what a great month to start with, right? We'll see!

Anyways, I this is a wonderful month. I was so enthralled to wake up to snow falling on the ground on Dec. 1. It felt magical. I love the snow, and it is pretty snow. I love everything about the holidays, especially how often I get to spend time with family and friends. I love the smell of winter, fires burning, cookies baking, Christmas music playing ( I have it on at work right now - Celine Dion's "O Holy Night"). I just love it, really.

In honor of the month of Christmas, I am going to post some pictures of some Christmases past. After looking through my files, I realize the only two Christmases I have uploaded are from 2007 and 2009 (the rest are on the computer at home). I will warn you, this post is picture heavy. So, here they are:

Cutting down our tree in 2007


Our Maddy in 2007!




Daddy and Maddy on Christmas Eve morning 2007!



 
Us in front of our tree after Christmas Eve Mass 2007




She is trying to guilt us into more gifts! That adorable face gets us every time!





This is during our gift exchange at our party.

Some of the gang at our house for our annual Christmas party.

 

Hubby and me before Christmas Eve Mass.





 
The 2008 cruise group at our Christmas party!







My brother's girlfriend Maria, me and my sister Kayla at my parents' house after Christmas Eve Mass.


My brother Derek and me at my parents' house on Christmas Eve.



My husband and me at Grandma's on Christmas.
 
Gift time at my other grandma's house on Christmas Day!

The hubby back at our house at the end of a long Christmas Day.


Aunt Renee snuggling with Hannah at my in-laws' house the day after Christmas.



We host a movie day after Christmas Day at our house. Everyone lays around ALL DAY, eats and watches Christmas movies. We all wear pajamas and are so lazy. It is wonderful!



Mom and her gang at grandma's house.

My sister and I with Dad at Grandma's house.

2 comments:

  1. Great Post! I am kind of envious that you got to wake up to snow falling down at your house.I live in Georgia and it is a VERY rare occurance for us to have snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we get our fair share of snow; that's for sure. Last winter we were pounded! I love the snow until around March; then I am done with it, and I am then envious of your milder temperatures, lol. I will admit that I love that we get four seasons!

    ReplyDelete