Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bloggers Get 50 Free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly!

I absolutely love the holidays. Once I get my first Christmas card, I start to get giddy, and I find cards to be such an important part of the holiday season.
It is one of the first things I think of when I am planning my holidays. What do I want my closest friends and family to see? How do I want my card to look?
Since beginning my search more than a month ago, I found that I will certainly be using Shutterfly. Now, I am a journalist and do a lot of layout for the newspaper and could easily design my own card from scratch. But I decided to use Shutterfly for sure.
First of all, the designs of the cards are so gorgeous. I mean, just look at these Christmas cards! If you love simplistic designs with clean lines, they have it. If you prefer dramatic, elegant, fun, unique, they have them all.  I truly mean that.
Now, I love when families do family updates in their cards. Shutterfly has cards where you can put the updates on the card! How creative and fun! I adore these story cards.
The site even has the option to send the cards for you.
I live a busy life, but I still want to be able to send cards to my family and friends, and this allows me to make some quick decisions on the easy-to-use site, and then sit back while they do all the work.
I have used Shutterfly more than once, and I refuse to go to any other site for pictures or photo projects. I have never been disappointed at all. One of my favorite projects was the album I put together for our honeymoon. I love their photo books. Like I said, I design newspapers for a living, so I can be pretty darn picky, but the quality and efficiency form Shutterfly is superb. The photos were so clear, and the quality of the hardback book was unbeatable. The site even allowed for me to add captions, quotes and description. It was a HUGE project, but was so simple, at the same time. I couldn’t believe it was on my doorstep approximately a week later. Unbelievable! It is a true keepsake in our house, and people are always looking through it. Plus, the price was so affordable.
Another favorite thing of mine is I also love the easiness of printing photos and having them delivered to my house. I love a nice matte finish on photos, and they offer it!
A third reason I love Shutterfly is they have great gift options. Just look how great calendar is! We cruised with my parents three times, and they make an entire calendar out of the cruise photos for us each time. We love it and can relive the cruise each month!
That is another reason I love quality. Sometimes you really pay good bucks for a nice album; however, with Shutterfly, I find that I am getting great quality for a fraction of the price.
They have cards for everything! Think of the possibilities. If you don’t do Christmas cards, per say, you might do a Christmas party invitation, a New Years party invitation, birth announcement, housewarmings, etc.  Really, the options are endless.
What’s the best part of all of this? Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE (you read that right) cards to anyone who promotes the company on the site. For more information on this, visit Shutterfly here.
Tell me about your incredible projects with Shutterfly. I would love to hear them. And remember, pass the good experiences onto your friends and family, and share the wealth. Don’t worry! With so many options out there, they won’t choose the same card; I promise!
For more information, visit http://bit.ly/sfly2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment