Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Maddy's Home Day Pictures

We rescued our beautiful Maddy Mae from a local shelter, and my husband and I decided we would probably always rescue our animals. There are so many that need homes and just want to be loved. We are blessed with one incredibly adorable and well-behaved dog. I mean she has probably gone to the bathroom twice in our house in the four years we've had her.

Oct. 8 was the four-year anniversary of the day we brought our Maddy home with us, and I can't remember life without my furbaby. We call it her home day, and here are some pictures from her special day. Yes, we give our dog treats, sing to her and give her gifts. What can I say? I think our family would say we need a real child.

 Celebration of Maddy's home day 2010:



Our Maddy had birthday ice cream with peanut butter, and we sang "Happy Home Day!"



Maddy giving me home day kisses.



Mommy will blow out the candle!




My baby eating her ice cream.




Daddy and Maddy.



So, as you can see, we borderline worship our dog. We love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment