Monday, October 11, 2010

My cousin's wedding

Well, we finally loaded some pictures on the computer, so I can update with some pictures...woo hoo!

Two weeks ago, my cousin Christine got married,and it was a night of fun and full of family time. She had an absolutely gorgeous September day for a wedding. It was sunny and warm, but not too hot.

I had to go to the actual ceremony by myself, since my husband and dad were working, and my sister had a football game. (My sister is the band's dance team instructor.)

Afterwards, we all caught up and went to the wedding together. My cousin Luke was in from Indiana, and he sat at our table with us,along with my dad's cousin Annette (and obviously my husband, mom, dad and sister. I think the highlight of the wedding was when the groom sang to the bride. It was so awesome. He sand Elvis Presley's, "I Can't Help Falling Love with You." I kid you not when I say he sounded like Elvis.I mean, Joe didn't believe the groom was singing until he got choked up for a second. That man's got pipes. AMAZING!

So, here are the pictures!





Here is my sister Kayla dancing with our little cousin Karlie:


And what would wedding pictures be without a picture of the bride and groom? It's not my picture, but it's from her Facebook page (not a professional picture). I don't think she'll care!

No comments:

Post a Comment